January 1, 2015

Project 365 {2015} - Day 1 & Dominican Republic Fun!


I'm excited to start my Project 365 with Click It Up a Notch!

Here's my day 1 pic:


I took this picture in the Dominican Republic a couple days ago.  
We spent our Christmas vacation at the Riu Palace Macao and enjoyed 
many sunny days on the beach there.  These palm trees were scattered 
about the beach, providing much needed shaded from time to time.

I wanted to share some other pics from the DR:
{mix of iPhone and DSLR pics}

{sunsets and sandcastles}

{the view from our room}

{DR rain gutters}

{part of the RIU Palace Macao beach}

{sunset pic from our room}

{had to snag a sunset pic before dinner}

{first beach day - sand, sun, serenity}

{looking up from my beach chair}

Join in the Project 365 fun too!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures...I am Dominican, I miss those beaches, palms, coconut trees and the weather..
    looking forward to Project 365..Very excited....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Judy! We absolutely loved the Dominican! I understand why you miss it. :) Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Do you have one that tells you what to take a picture of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! I don't, but have seen several floating around the internet. I'm sure you could Goggle "photo a day challenge" and find some hints/tips of what pics to take each day.

      Delete