April 25, 2015

The Georgian Terrace Hotel {Brunch at The Livingston}


I had the pleasure of attending one of my sweet friend's bridal brunch today.  
It was hosted by her sister and friend at the Livingston, which is inside 
the Georgian Terrace Hotel.  I saw this hotel when we saw "Wicked" at the 
Fox.  I've always admired its beauty, but never had a reason to go inside.  

I'm glad that changed today.

This was the view from upstairs at the Livingson:


Here's a closeup of the ornate walls and ceiling:


The table decor was gorgeous.


The food was delicious.


I came home and immediately started selling my hubs on a "stay-cation" at the 
Georgian Terrace Hotel sometime in the near future!  Our anniversary is coming 
up at the end of June...maybe that could be the perfect time and reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment